Monday, April 20, 2015

Drabble #72

I love it when you push me against a wall and put your hand on the small of my back, pressing me against you. I love it when you kiss me with so much passion in the back of the movie theater, disregarding everything else. But, really, I love it most of all when we have those stolen moments, when no one else is around, even if it's just for a little bit-- when you look at me and quietly tell me that you want to kiss me, and you do, it's so incredibly sweet and my heart completely melts. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow... you weren't kidding when you said you were thinking about me. LOL. To be honest, I'm touched. I never knew that was how you thought of our moments together but, I feel just the same about them. I... miss you, too and although I don't know where the future will take us, I know that right now, I love you.
    P.S. You can always count on me to be reading this blog. :) (Hmmm... maybe that's what you expected.)

    ReplyDelete